Saturday, November 29, 2008


I have some toys to share! The photos above show the elephant I knitted from the Safari Friends pattern, which is Knitting at Knoon pattern. This was given as a baby shower gift for a little girl and it was very well received. (Sorry for the quality of the photos -- I didn't get a chance to take them in daylight!)
The pictures below show the Hare Girl from an Ala & Ela pattern. Thank you, ladies, for making your patterns available for purchase. I love them!




More details at my blog, of course.










3 comments:

Beadknitter said...

They are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Ela said...

The toys look really cute! Congratulations!

Retro Mod Momma said...

Love the elephant. So great. I knitted my first bunny! The pattern was for a bear. But, I made a bunny. And, I even knitted it's own little scarf. I love it.