Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cat bookmark


My elder son said he needed some new funs in his reading and studying. Oh, yes, he likes to have something unique and something very funny ;o)) So, me and Ala were working on knitted cat bookmarks. They are made from acrylic yarn, so if my son gets dirty he can toss them in the washer. He said the bookmarks are really fun and great to mark place in his books.
The bookmarks are worked up quite quickly (some hours) and they are quite easy to knit, using mostly stockinette stitches to create the items.
pattern:our own creation
yarn: acrylic 100%

Twins knit

7 comments:

Retro Mod Momma said...

These are too freaking cute! I love it.
Such creativity. You are inspirational!
Thanks.

fern said...

oh my! I LOVE these. Great job!

FairiesNest said...

Those are SO adorable!!

f. pea said...

Super cute! I love their little smiles.

Unknown said...

I love these and want to make them! Where do I find the pattern?

Unknown said...

solusi mengatasi berbagai macam penyakit secara alami

Obat Herbal Lambung Bengkak Obat Herbal Batu Empedu Kronis Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Polip Hidung Ampuh Obat Herbal Anemia Akut Obat Herbal Tumor Jinak Ampuh Obat Herbal Cacar Air Paling Ampuh Obat Herbal Varikokel Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Besar Obat Herbal TBC Kronis Obat Herbal Keloid Ampuh

Cheryl Kottke said...

So where are the instructions to knit these?